2.10.2014

Talk Is Chic

Fashionistas, the next big app has arrived. While scrolling through my Instagram feed and catching up on Fashion Week from afar, I spotted a new illustration that I'd never seen before. It involved oversized sunglasses, large fur coats & identical blonde flocks. Yup, you guessed it, it was Mary Kate and Ashley in emjoi form. Clearly I was hooked.

The app is Harpers Bazaar Emojis, and it has every emjoi all chic ladies have ever wanted but could never find. We're talking macaroons, tortoise sunnies, leopard print & champagne flutes. Need I say more?




You can download the app for free at the iTunes app store!

6 comments:

  1. Ok I need this in my life like now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is pretty cool!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite interesting and cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, so cool and cute, this is perfect, thanks for sharing with us!! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh so hilarious and amazing!
    downloading now :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. well that's pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k