2.20.2014

The New ITC

Notice a change around here? I'm excited to officially launch Isn't That Charming's redesign! It's been a time-consuming labor of love getting this bad boy fixed up but I'm ecstatic with the end result. Huge thanks go to Kelly of Fabulous K for designing & developing the new site. I wanted a new look that was sophisticated and conveyed the essence of what I aim for this blog to be, and I think she did a perfect job at helping to establish that.

You'll note that, along with a new sidebar with easily navigable categories, there are a few new sections. About was so fun to write and hopefully answers FAQ's that I've gotten here and there from readers, Contact includes information on how to get a hold of me & a blurb on my advertising policy, and Press is where ITC has been found across the web since launching over a year ago.

Perhaps the part I'm most excited about is Shop, where readers can now browse ITC's online boutique featuring curated items from yours truly! I'll be updating the shop regularly, so keep checking in for latest trends and fashion finds.

Also, I have an exciting announcement! I've officially joined AOL's contributor network, StyleList, as the newest member of their Style Council. I can't wait for the fabulous content and partnerships that teaming up with AOL is sure to bring to this blog in the future.

Last but not least, I want to extend a very personal and heartfelt thank you to all of ITC's readers. This blog has been such an amazing creative outlet, but it wouldn't mean much without you following along. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over for reading, your comments, and all of the support you've shown. I have big plans for the future of this blog and hope to make it a place where you happily keep returning to every day.



19 comments:

  1. your blog looks amazing emily!
    congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the changes, Emily! The new design looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, the new design is fabulous. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fancy! love the new look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoohoo!! Love it! Great job Emily. Congrats :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new layout looks great, Kelly did a great job!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! the blog looks awesome!!

    www.TheRooftopOnline.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOHOOOOOO STYLELIST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great update; congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful doll, really gorgeous. Congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blog looks fabulous!! Congratulations! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the new look EMMY!!!! xoxoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks beautiful! Congratulations!
    xo,
    Lauren of www.lakeshorelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So excited for you, love! I adore the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks great! Congratulations, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The site looks fantastic!!!!! I love it,I love your blog and I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k