3.26.2014

Bridal Shower Dress

This past weekend I had my first wedding shower, thrown by Doug's mom and his sisters. Prior to the shower, Doug's mom surprised me with this dress, which I have since labeled as the most elegant dress that I've set eyes on this spring. The shape, the material, the color -- it's perfection. By coincidence, I had a beaded belt (similar here & here) and vintage-inspired earrings that I paired it with, both from Anthropologie. (Can you tell what my favorite store is?)

I truly felt like a princess, a feeling made even more prominent by the shower itself. Be sure to swing by tomorrow when I'll take you on a photo tour of the event. I'll give you a hint on what to expect: It was very regal-feeling. I felt like Kate Middleton all day!

:: Shop the Post ::

15 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had fun!

    xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes


    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this dress! I hope you get to wear it for a few more occasions because it's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Em–I saw this in the store and thought it would be perfect for a bridal event. You're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! The dress is gorgeous and fits you perfectly

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is wonderful, love that!! You look stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you two! And I love that sign. And I love your dress. Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look GORGEOUS!!! Adore you two. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant dress. It looks great on you!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous dress! and i love that photo of the two of you at the end :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeee! What a pretty dress. I love how you accessorized it. And were you at a castle?!?! Wherever you are, it's gorgeous. hahah Hope you had a fabulous time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress is so beautiful and romantic, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agree, LOVE that dress! And especially with that belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dress is a little big in the bust but workable. This is a quality made dress. Excellent value for your money. I would not hesitate to order again.
    Rebecca Minkoff Mac

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is elegant a bit flirty and fits you really well, well done. Great haircut too!
    Simona
    Simona/OFF DUTY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k