3.04.2014

Dandy & Fine, Indeed.

Bold pinks, bright oranges and pops of yellow are what pulled me in, but her creative flair is what had me hooked. Brynn {formerly the blogger behind Chartreuse and a Twist and Citron Rose Bleu} and I met through blogging after her knack for using vibrant colors in the most unexpected ways made me an avid fan of her DIY crafts and designs. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I've looked at her work more than any other source when I'm in need of inspiration. 

All of this is why I'm beyond ecstatic to help support the launch of Dandy & Fine Parties, an event design company started by Brynn and her two friends. You know I'm a fan around here of supporting women who fearlessly go after their dreams, and this is one lady who deserves a massive round of applause. I can't wait to see all that unfolds with this new venture and only wish I lived closer to Seattle so I could give Brynn a big congratulatory hug in person.
Dandy&FineParties_Logo_Animated.gif

I've pulled a few goodies from their site as a little treat for ITC readers. Prep yourself for some eye candy.





Join me in saying "Cheers" to a job well done by swinging by their Facebook, Instagram & Twitter pages to show some love!

7 comments:

  1. You weren't exaggerating about the eye candy! Gorgeous photos.

    xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are wonderful! Congratulations to Brynn & friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such inspiring photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it all! so happy for Brynn and the rest of the team! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow judging by the photos I bet her new company will be a big success! Beautiful!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really lovely...super xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post melts my heart and knocks me off my feet! You are such an incredible "bloggy friend" to support this launch with so much love!!! WOW! And just so you know, YOU inspire me with your amazing style!! I look to you and your blog when I feel the need to be extra sassy ;)

    I do hope that our paths will cross so that we can meet in person! I have no doubt that we would talk for hours about lovely things and inspirations :)

    THANK YOU A MILLION!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k