3.20.2014

Spring Has Arrived.

Happy first day of Spring! I've already switched my closet from sweaters, wool and down coats to florals and cardigans. (I'm hoping that if I dress for warmth the weather will follow suit.) My closet isn't the only thing that's getting a springtime overhaul, though. I'm on the hunt for little touches of sunshine to grace my apartment, and the below Etsy finds are making me swoon. They've inspired me to stock my living quarters with fresh flowers regularly and to grow a little herb garden of my own -- now all I need to do is start practicing my green thumb!

:: Links to Etsy Finds:: Peach and gold dish | Lavender mug | Wooden painted vases | Wooden coasters | Wild and Free Print | iPhone case | Herb garden markers | Oh Hello bag

13 comments:

  1. sooo excited for spring! loving these picks - especially that polka dot ring holder! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do a major spring cleaning myself! My closet is a tad out of control, currently. That bowl is so cute!

    xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes


    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had those little wooden vases in my cart sooo many times but I just haven't pulled the trigger. I don't have flowers that would fit them often so I keep talking myself out of it. But I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are feminine and pretty, exactly my style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love the wooden painted vases and the Wild and Free print.
    Happy Spring,
    Dana Kay
    http://danakay16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that phone case- I need a new one actually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS MAKES CHELS SO HAPOY!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those painted wooden vasess, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those Spring picks love all the pastel!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great finds. It's still cold here, but I have also changed my closet. I just don't want to look at heavy sweaters anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these goodies are totally spring in a nutshell! Love the pretty pastels :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful finds, I do love Spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The wooden painted vases are spectacular finds!!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k