4.14.2014

Raindrops On Roses

April showers bring May...yea, we all know the saying. While flowers on the horizon is an optimistic way to view droplets ruining your hairdo, the reality is that rain can be a drab to step foot into. Especially if you're not prepared with gear that keeps you dry.

Luckily here are some stylish finds that will turn puddles that you dodge into welcomed jumping platforms. (Am I the only one who turns into a splashing 5 year old when I have rain boots on?) The water will come, my dears, and if you can't beat it, I say you join it.


:: Shop The Post ::

7 comments:

  1. That umbrella necklace is so darling! Plus, you picked a perfect day for a rainy day prep post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brolly and polka dot boots too :) Happy Monday doll x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hunters are a life saver in this weather (although today it's beautiful and sunny!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that stripe umbrella! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title of this post! I have those rain boots and love them! Now I need the umbrella to match :)

    madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might want to write a post on snow now, considering the weather officially hates us :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopard print can cheer me up even on a snowy April day like today :)

    effiesdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k