4.29.2014

Repeat Offenders

Leopard flats. Chambray. Jeans. Leather jacket. Scarves.

I'll admit it, I'm a repeat offender. In an effort to focus on quality over quantity, one must be. While my staple items are found on the daily, I do have fun mixing them up. For example, I wore my leopard flats with a pleated skirt recently, then went for a more casual look with the below Henry & Belle jean + chambray + colorful scarf combination. Leopard is a neutral, as they said, and it's fun pairing it with different prints and styles. Tell me, what's on your repeat offender list? 

All photography via Charmingly Styled

Note: Earrings, shirt, scarf and flats are older and I was unable to find online. However, I was able to find similar items below! 

:: Shop The Post ::

12 comments:

  1. I tend to carry the same bag/bags over and over again. And then there is this pair of black skinnies that I live in. Love the photos by the water! Good work Maya ;)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  2. My chambray is definitely on my repeat offender list. I wear it at least twice a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you look, such a comfy, casual outfit is simply the best for long walks under the open skies:) Lovely snapshots as well! The background is so beautiful!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this backdrop -- and those flats are to-die! always looking radiant! ;) HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In LOVE with this outfit. I want to wear the same thing all spring long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those shades! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, we have the same repeat offenders! I've been so happy to ditch the winter coat that I've been wearing my leather jacket constantly!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your sunglasses + jeans! cute picks -- i'd repeat them too! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot woot! Loved snapping a few pics with you girlfriend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Love leopard print!! Gorgeous pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do the jeans fit, I have been curious about the brand for while, but always scared of buying the wrong size.
    Simona
    Simona/OFF DUTY Still some time for my GIVEAWAY: fuller, shinier hair with Phylia deM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot stop wearing my gold cap black flats, simple boyfriend fit tees, & Forever21 skinnies! Literally live in these!

    xx, chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k