4.21.2014

Spring Has Sprung.

...And with it came flirty florals. I recently teamed up with two fabulous Chicago bloggers, Cait from Pretty & Fun and Blair from The Fox & She, to showcase Spring's favorite fashion staple. We had a blast trotting around the West Loop, and we just so happened to luck out with the first 80-degree day of the year, which we met with open arms and a celebratory brew after the shoot was over.

The photos turned out so creative, which is something that fashion loves in any season. This was my first blogger team-up for a shoot, and I love how you can see our individual styles shining through the different ways we styled the trend. Such a fun approach to fashion, ya?

Be on the look out for another showcased Spring trend coming soon - we've got some more goodness up our sleeves!

For my look, I paired this Anthropologie maxi skirt with a black crop top and boots. Crop tops and long, flowy skirts are a combination that I've been wearing more of recently, particularly on weekend days where the sunshine is out. (Okay, so that's been twice, but still.)

Be sure to swing by Pretty & Fun and The Fox and She for details on their outfits!

:: Shop My Look ::



Photography via The Watcher Chicago and photo styling via Wear and Why.

18 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Love this floral print & your take on the crop top!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of your reflections, so creative. I wish I could pull off a crop top the way you do!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of you look marvellous...love florals :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love your sassy crop top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Em, you look like a super model! Go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing photoshoot- I wish I was friends with you all! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ladies are stunning! And how perfect is your skirt?!

    Runway Chef

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Wow. Stunning. I just cannot get over your gorgeous look. Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much fun!!! I love love your crop top/maxi combo. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so chic! Love your crop top and this photoshoot is so fun, reminds me of Sex and the City!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such a fun shoot. Loving all the colorful prints!
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute post. Love all the outfits. You look great in the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look like such fun photo shoot! Three very stylish ladies! :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all these styles, and I'm really diggin' your Anthro skirt!! So pretty!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a hottie! This shoot looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a pretty skirt!! And you look so fabulous in a crop top!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You ladies are rocking this look! Such a fun idea - group outfit posts for the WIN! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k