6.02.2014

Sunshine + These Picks

...What does it all equal? A stylin' day in the life. In honor of June kicking off and this being my wedding week (Eeeeee!), I thought a round up of warm-weather picks was only appropriate given that we've all got lots of sunshine on the horizon. While packing for my honeymoon, I've been swooning over all the below, particularly one-pieces, flirty crop tops and pops of coral. What sunshine-friendly items are you crushing on lately?


:: Shop The Post {+ A Few Extras!} ::


8 comments:

  1. I love these picks! The leaf print shorts and shirt are a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wedding Week! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooooray for warm weather! im so happy to be running around in summery clothes :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your wedding week! Also, I recently bought white converse and I haven't taken them off, so perfect for this warmer weather.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That romper tho…. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So...I ordered that crop top and shorts outfit RIGHT THIS SECOND. Thank you for enabling me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time visitor here! I absolutely love your simple black + gold design. It's lovely. And your picks here are right on point! I'm all about being cool and comfortable for summertime. Have a wonderful wedding week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adoooore that long floral skirt. Such pretty colors. I hope your wedding week was a great one!!!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k