7.16.2014

Happy Hues & A Little Black Dress

My favorite way to summer-up a little black dress? With happy hues.

Some blogger buddies {Huge thanks to Lauren for organizing} and I met for mimosas and brunch last weekend at Bull & Bear, and with two days of attending the Windy City Smokeout behind me, I was in a throw-it-on-and-go state of mind. Insert: The fool-proof little black dress.

I paired a lace cut-out number that I scored in a boutique last summer {Similar one from Lulus here} with Anthropologie ribbon-wrapped shoes and a Gap clutch to make for a dolled-up attempt with little to no effort. {Bonus: Both the shoes & clutch are on sale right now!} The seafoam tones of the clutch and casual shoe additions perfectly played up the "Sunday" side of my dress, which I certainly needed as Saturday and I had a liiiittle too much fun.

:: Shop The Post + Summertime Little Black Dresses ::


11 comments:

  1. After a night of too much fun, you look 1000x better than I ever have! Those shoes are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I need a black dress asap. I just haven't found the right one....yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so adorable–perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, great LBD and that clutch is just perfect. You look great!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures turned out so gorgeous!! So glad we brunched AND got in some outfit shots :) It was so fun!!!
    xoxo,
    Lauren at www.lakeshorelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outit it is so perfect for any casual day but the back of that dress is amazing and makes it more dressed up ! I love ittt <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute
    i love your shoe
    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Love this outfit, especially the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look pretty fabulous considering you had a Saturday-fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh what a fun look, I have a black dress and some very similar shoes, all I need is a floral clutch and I am all good!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking like a barbie in this ootd , amazing xoxo

    N@NY

    This week's (Oh So Floral)ootd is up on my blog ,
    come & drop me some love sweetie ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2014/07/hello-july-2014.html

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k