7.23.2014

NORDSTROM SALE :: ITC Picks for Less


I know, I know...I had you at "Sale". Here's the thing: Nordstrom is having an anniversary sale, and it's a big one. A really, really big one. As in, the below picks have the pleasure of being accompanied by the likes of Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff, Betsey Johnson, Tory Burch and Michael Kors, all at prices that you'll gasp over. It's that kind of sale.

I've scoured the site for stylish finds that are budget friendly, and I've divided them into cost buckets. There are items to help you round out your summer, or get a head start on fall. Ready to get shopping?

** Note :: If you find something that you like, buy it soon! The sale ends August 4, but even from when I first grabbed the below round up a few days ago, some items are no longer available.

:: Shop ITC Picks Under $50 ::

:: Shop ITC Picks Under $100 ::


:: Shop ITC Picks Under $150 ::

3 comments:

  1. I love that navy blue dress! I always love a good Nordstrom sale and your picks are perfect.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caved and bought a kate spade watch through the sale. I'm dying for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k