9.30.2014

10 Stylish Coats for $150 or Less

Let me preface this post by saying holy *$&%. I can't believe tomorrow is October. October, you guys! I very vividly remember sitting at my desk in January with my planner in front of me, penning in travel dates, weddings, bachelorette parties, dinners and family trips that we had on the horizon. Now, most of those events are in the past as Q4 begins. {Yup, I definitely just dropped an annoying business term in there. I'm entering into robot mode after the past few weeks. Must. Stop. Working.}

One of my favorite parts about the last quarter of the year are the holidays and get togethers brought with it. Another favorite? Curling up on my couch with a glass of wine and a great book, while watching the leaves or snow fall outside. It's coming, friends, and in the inevitable instance that I need to leave said warm haven, bundling up will be a must. Here are a few stylish coats that I've got on my mind in preparation!

1. Houndstooth Front Zip Coat | 2. BB Dakota Liezel Coat | 3. BB Dakota Finleigh Coat | 4.  Piperlime Collection Leopard Coat | 5. Asos Faux Fur Hooded Parka | 6. Pim + Larkin Plaid Coat | 7.  Old Navy Canvas Utility Jacket | 8. Military Moto Jacket | 9. BB Dakota Danton Wool Coat | 10. Line & Dot Contract Moto Jacket

7 comments:

  1. Great picks. #3 and #8 are what I'm loving this season. Happy Fall Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my mouth just dropped to the floor. Even though it was my boyfriend's birthday yesterday and I knew October was coming, I didn't truly register with me until I read it in print. Holy hell. I need to find a new coat ASAP!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love number 5 and 10! They would be so versatile! But can I have them all please :)

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous picks, girl! I need to look into that houndstooth coat - it's so classy but versatile enough to wear with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously girl -- time is flying!!! I can't believe tomorrow is October either!! Great selections!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my eye on that exact BB Dakota jacket since last year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k