9.25.2014

4 {Easy} Style Tricks for Fall

When it comes to style, I always aim for comfort and ease. Less is more, but let's be honest, less can sometimes mean ho-hum unless you put things together in the right way. I'm often standing in front of my closet while metaphorically scratching my head thinking, "How do I put these pieces together in an interesting way?" Insert look book inspiration here. Whenever I'm in a creative drought, I peruse my favorite online shopping sites for ideas, and I usually leave with some great inspiration.

Below are looks I'm loving from a few shopping destinations on the web. I love these because they perfectly use transition pieces like fall staples paired with summer leftovers that you just can't bring yourself to tuck away.
via, via, via
Which simple style trick for fall is your favorite? Any other tricks you've been rocking lately or are inspired by?

8 comments:

  1. The sweater & skirt combo is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look of the chunky sweater + skirt! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I'm definitely going to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing a chunky sweater over a skirt it is one of my favorite things about Autumn !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I like using Pinterest for outfit inspiration in the morning. :)

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for fall fashion! I just wish it would start feeling like it here in CA! Love these looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scarf + blazer combo {obviously} - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVING the sweater + skirt! So chic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k