9.24.2014

Last Rooftop Sunset

One of the hardest things to say goodbye to when the weather starts to cool is rooftop sunsets. Not that you can't have them when temperatures dip {a sunset it nondiscriminatory, after all} but it's just not the same unless you can park on a chair with a glass of wine in hand, overlooking the city from a birds-eye view.

With fall officially beginning this week, I swung by my bestie Jess's after work {wearing this black turtleneck dress from ShopBop} for some rooftop gazing. Will it be the last one of the year? I hope not. Last year I remember a day in mid-October when it was 80 degrees, so maybe we'll get lucky and have a repeat this year and have a few extra rooftop rendezvous. But, as you never know what may come, I soaked up every moment of that gorgeous view. And you know what realization I left with? It's going to be a fabulous fall.

5 comments:

  1. You make turtlenecks look cool, Emily. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur style is just lovable ,,, keep ur beautiful smile on girl ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sunsets; the world just seems so beautiful! I actually did a short little post on sunrises today! This is certainly a gorgeous time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your braid!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k