9.10.2014

We'll Keep This Our Little Secret

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Keep it on the down low, okay? We don't want too many people knowing...

Above photos via Charmingly Styled

Here it is: I purchased this tulle skirt, Tahari leopard heels and black purse for under $100. Total. 

Where does one find gems at such wonderful prices? None other than T.J. Maxx. Last week they opened a new store on Michigan Avenue and invited myself and a few other Chicago bloggers to shop the store a day early. We were given a tour by E! Entertainment alumn Jamie Krell {who turned out to the sweetest person ever} and chatted about her fall fashion picks & tricks. 

Since the opening, I've been to the store twice. {Yes, it just opened last week, and yes, I have a problem.} In my last visit, I spotted a fabulous white tulle skirt {$25, people. $25!!!} and immediately fell in love, claiming it as my own. {It's no secret that my love for tulle runs deep.} I tried it on, twirled in the mirror, and was sold. A few she-devils even tried to swipe my find asking, "Are you keeping that? Can I try it on?" My answers? A prompt "Yes" and "No", and just like that I turned into a linebacker, hurdling toward the cash register, blocking my gem from all who may try to attack. 

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. 
Glitter on the wall. T.J. Maxx does it right!
Jamie Krell, showing off one of her fall picks.
SWOON.
Obviously I encourage you to rush to your local T.J's to find some gems of your own. But just in case you can't find the same ones I did and want to duplicate the above outfit, here are similar heels, here's a darling white tulle skirt that's a great price, and here is a similar bag! My necklace and shirt weren't new, but you can shop similar necklace finds at Baublebar.

8 comments:

  1. wowzah niiice! i really need to go to tj maxx! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! I go toTJMaxx maybe once or twice a week (I have an addiction), so I'll be on the lookout for your amazing scores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over the fact that you used "she-devil." Those are some amazing bargains!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a steal!! You look great!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great finds! I love TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is so interesting and great!

    http://euphoriasroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need this tulle skirt! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great girl and those leopard heels are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k