10.07.2014

.001% Of The Time

As I oh-so slowly pack away my summer tanks and shorts, there are always a few items that I just can't bring myself to give up until next year. Among those select few are coral-colored blouses and ladylike sundresses that I keep around because they just may work for fall when layered, the sun is shining, and temperatures don't make me gasp when leaving my front door. In other words, there's a .001% chance that I'll bring out those summertime favorites, but there's still a chance! And to prove that my unproven strategy works .001% of the time, I indeed wore one of those sundresses on a recent October day when the sun came out for a little playtime.

Okay, so I may have been just a little chilly, but it was totally worth it to wear that dress one last time before I pack it away with the changing leaves.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pokadot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable dress! and i love how you paired it with a rugged boot to keep it from being too girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love a good dress with booties! I wish I was in your shoes. I'm begging to pull out my fall wardrobe without sweating through it! Fall doesn't reach us til nearly November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best hairdos! And I love that you called her Maya The Great, too cute :)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look and I'm OBSESSED with your hair. Let's catch up soon!

    xx
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look! I always struggle with what to pack away/keep out for fall, too. It's just difficult to part with certain things for several months at a time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k