10.09.2014

DIY Photo Booth Backdrop

Strike a pose. When I hear those three words, I immediately think of Madonna in her Vogue days, which was exactly what I wanted to channel for the DIY photo backdrop at our wedding. Swap Madonna's "glam" for a heavy dose of #Emiloug "rustic" (Okay, and a Batman mask...) and it's safe to say that the target was hit!

Making the backdrop was the most fun DIY of all the wedding details we made, and this one even involved my buddies Lily & Kristen, who helped to create all the props and cut out fabric as I slowly entered into the land of no return (AKA: Get. shit. done. now, now, now! mode) about a week before the wedding. (You guys are the best. Thanks for keeping me sane.)

Swing by Wedding Party for a quick step-by-step guide on creating your own backdrop. I promise it's painless, and the results were pretty fabulous, if I do say so myself!

Psst - If you're new here - read all about our wedding here!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! There's pretty much nothing I love more than a good photo booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an adorable idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! Who doesn't love a photo booth? One of my favorite parts of weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! And looks relatively easy!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these at weddings! This is a much cheaper option- I will keep this in mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k