10.14.2014

Shopbop Sale

"Sale". Ah, yes, the four letter word we all know and love. Here's another word we all know and love: "Shopbop". Put the two together and you've got music to all our ears. Ready for more music? From Oct 14 - 16, Shopbop is offering 25% off site-wide for their friends and family sale.

Of course, I perused the site to find a few top picks for fall. I'm particularly swooning over their cropped lace pullover sweater - how cute is it when paired with a midi skirt? And, that grey sweater dress?! Yes, please.

On a personal note, I'm getting in a lot of trouble with my wallet lately. {Guilty confession: It's totally worth it. Doug doesn't agree. #MenAreFromMars}

:: Shop The Post :: 
{Be sure to use "FAMILY25" at checkout to get 25% off!}

3 comments:

  1. love love love the sweater on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweater are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to take a shopping break, but this is such a great sale. I love all your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k