11.11.2014

Belted.

If there's one accessory I love, it's a scarf. Hands down, they're my favorite, and I simply couldn't function properly in the fall and winter months without them. There's a harsh reality that I've faced, however. With a serious style love comes a  bit of redundancy. Tying scarves around my neck is something that I've reached "Expert" status with, but this year I began to crave a little something different. I started exploring new ways to wear scarves, and Olivia Palermo ignited an audible "Ohhh!" when I saw this pin recently. And with that, I've been belting my scarves lately as I wear them, which has opened my wardrobe up to whole new possibilities.

Do you have a recommendation for scarf wearing that you've been loving lately? 
Spill the beans in your comments!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I'm always looking for new ideas of how to wear my massive scarf collection, so now you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea! i love it. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this whole belted scarf thing! soon enough!

    xo,
    Blair - The Fox & She

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf in your belt! And your earrings are too cute!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These picture of you are magical! I've never worn my scarf like this, but it would be fun to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! One of my favorite outfits yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this idea! And it really shows off the print in the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am officially addicted to ur ootd !! xoxo
    Stay fabulous sweetie ,,, kisses

    N@NY


    New post is up sharing random snaps of my life !!


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back
    @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  9. This belted scarf trend is superb! I love how the beautiful print pairs so well with the brown tone of the skirt! Such a lovely look! I found your blog Emily through the shop hop event brochure, can't wait to attend this Thursday! Hope I get the chance to meet yo there! xo~ Lena

    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k