11.04.2014

Kate Spade for Gap

Every youngster in my family is going to officially label me the worst gift giver this holiday season. When they rip open their gifts in anticipation of finding toys or the latest toddler craze, they'll find that box absent of their wildest dreams. Yup, worst gift giver ever. You see, my favorite kiddos are instead all getting clothes from dear Auntie Em! I can't help it - Kate Spade just partnered with Gap and the result is the cutest line of clothes for toddlers, boys and girls.

So, you know what? I'll gladly take the harsh label if it means snagging a stylish little number for them. They'll thank me later when they remember being the cutest kid on in day care. Okay, maybe they won't remember per say, but pictures speak 1,000 words, and when they look back on their charming bow blouse or peekaboo sneakers and don't cringe, I'll take all the credit.

A little note from the future me: You're welcome.

:: Shop The Post ::


6 comments:

  1. seriously, the best collaboration EVER! i don't really have any kids to buy for yet and it's just killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm pretty sure I was the only kid growing up who enjoyed getting clothes. Ha!

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bow shoes are my favorite! Thank goodness I don't have children, or I would spend every penny on these clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh my Godchildren may be getting the same packages from me too! ha ha Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prior to the final decision was designed to test any kind of unconventionally training program, It's a wise idea to execute a small analysis 1st. The purpose of this critique is always to give a few methods common questions with regards to the preferred TRX Australia
    Headgear Teacher workout system.
    The theory intended for TRX Suspensions Instruction appeared to be your invention of a People Navy blue Seal off with his fantastic teammates. These kinds of significant players wanted a conveyable, multipurpose and effective means of keeping in the best possible health exactly trx workouts
    where its quests may be.
    Conditioning Wherever, creator as well as retailer of your TRX, warranty information it can be merchandise with regard to one-year masking every problems with resources as well as artistry. In addition, trx for sale products and solutions employ a 30-day fulfillment assurance if you are the item will not be for you personally.
    Many people feel, the actual TRX bring the all-inclusive home fitness space, however wherever promoted stands out will be as a valuable accessory for a present work out schedule. Your trx australia Revocation Teacher continues performing exercises clean as well as entertaining! When it is clean plus pleasurable, you might be prone to persevere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k