11.18.2014

TOMS for Target

Today I'm beyond excited to help spread the word about what I consider to be one of the greatest collaborations of the season. Target has launched a gift collection that is as stylish as it is socially conscious with Toms. For every collection item purchased, a gift will be made to a person in need. Donations include a blanket from the American Red Cross, one week of meals from Feeding America, or a pair of shoes via Toms. Talk about embracing the season of giving, eh?

And if you were at all hesitant about shopping the collection even after the above, consider this: Every item below, with the exception of the navy men's jacket and black shoes, is $40 or less. Time to get shopping! And giving, of course.

:: Shop The Post (+ a few extras!) ::

7 comments:

  1. yah! im super excited about this collaboration too. TOMS has so many great products and i love that they donate to those in need. xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome collaboration! I'm looking forward to checking out everything in person. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is sooooo cool they're doing this! I'll have to check these out next time I'm at Target! If they're not sold out already...

    xo, Blair - The Fox & She

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw these at target yesterday! I got one of the tees!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked up the gray poncho! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k