12.04.2014

Personal Gift Wish List

The best part of the holidays is of seeing the smile on the faces of those you love when they open the perfect present picked especially for them. Of course, there's a small part of all of us that loves being on the receiving end of that, too. This year, my wish list is filled with wardrobe staples and home items that I've been pining after but haven't had the opportunity to purchase myself. 

Below is a quick run down + links to go with! You know, just in case Santa is reading.

:: Canon 50mm Lens :: Photography is something I've been trying to focus more on lately, particularly for this blog, and with lots of grand plans for 2015 I'll need to be armed with a camera lens that takes wow-worthy photos. 

:: Unique, Eclectic Decor Items :: One shop that has adorable finds is The Trendy Sparrow. It's filled with prints and mugs that have fun sayings on them. I have such a soft spot for finds like this! 

:: Shinola Watch :: This is my big ticket item this year. I love Shinola, not only because it's a Detroit native (I've got to support my home city!) but because their watches are so well made and the designs are timeless. 

:: Chunky Sweaters + Classic Shirts :: ...Because girl can never have too many comfortable sweaters or stylish undershirts to wear underneath them. 

:: Bright, Fashionable Coats :: For the life of me, I can't wrap my mind around why I only have a few winter-appropriate coats, especially since I live in the frigid Midwest. Coats are an item I never really thought about focusing on, to be honest. This year I'd like to change that and start loading up on great finds that I'll have for years to come. 

:: Tall Black Boots :: Don't have these in my closet either. << Hanging head in blogger shame. >> 

:: Coffee Table Books :: I'm dying to read this and this

:: Gold Bar Cart :: Le Sigh. It's just so lovely. 

Readers - what's on your personal wish list this year? Be sure to swing by tomorrow - I've got a round up of gift picks for {literally} everyone that you have left to shop for! 

Oh! One last note. If you're in Chicago, be sure to join myself and the Windy City Bloggers at Del Frisco's on Monday evening for a Holiday Shopping Soiree! It's the perfect excuse to put on your newest holiday dress, mingle with friends and cross more items off your wish list. (Shop owners like The Trendy Sparrow will be there with goodies to buy!)

7 comments:

  1. I love the boots! I have a pair on my wishlist as well as it seems I have worn out my current ones.

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mug and those boots! I hope that you get some of these!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that watch!! and i have the paris book, it's one of my favorites! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Navy has a similar striped turtleneck and it's so soft! I've been wearing it everywhere :) I just fell in love with a Bobbi Brown eye palette and that's going on my list asap!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! Love that bar cart.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that print! And the rest of this list is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k